Parking Lot Check-In Now Available @ All 3 Offices
Online check-in from the parking lot of all 3 office locations is now available. This resource allows you to wait in your car until your exam room is ready. It minimizes the number of people in the waiting room at a given time, and optimizes safety for you, your children and our staff.
The host, waitlistme.com, does not see or store your information. Only PAR staff will be able to see the information you submit.
Below are instructions for checking in for you child’s appointment.
- Park in lot of scheduled office location
- Visit our homepage PARpeds.com
- Click on “Parking Lot Check-In”
- Select the appropriate office from the drop-down menu
- A new tab/window will open
- Confirm you clicked on the correct office location
- Enter the patient’s name & your phone number and click “+Add”
- You will receive a text acknowledging you’ve been checked in
- You will receive a second text when your exam room is ready
- Come in and receive further instructions from front desk staff
If you do not receive a confirmatory text stating you have been checked in, try the process again. If still no confirmatory text, call our main number (804-282-4205) or come in to see a front desk staff member. This is obviously a new procedure for us. Please bear with us as we troubleshoot any issues that arise.
Please do not use this service until you are parked in our lot. This should not be used to let us know you are on your way.
Do not leave your child unattended in your car for any reason.
Previous COVID-19 Blog entries: