Since the pandemic began our goal has been to continue all our core healthcare services while minimizing risk of COVID-19 exposure to both your family and ours. The following are steps we continue to take to give you confidence that you can safely bring your child to our offices for both well and sick care.
- Separate well and sick child office spaces. We have adapted our office configurations to now offer well and sick visits at all 3 locations, while keeping well and sick spaces separated.
- Parking Lot Check-In. No more waiting rooms, where you wonder what that child or parent with a cough might have. Simply park in the lot outside the office and follow the prompts on the top of our homepage to let us know you have arrived. You’ll receive a text when your child’s exam room is clean and ready for your appointment.
- Telemedicine appointments for various health concerns.
- COVID-19 vaccinations for clinical and non-clinical staff.
- Mask requirements for staff, parents and patients. All individuals 5 years and older are required to wear a mask when inside any of our office spaces, even if fully vaccinated. Any child under 5 years old who is able is also encouraged to wear a mask.
- Increased cleaning regimens, including doorknobs, chairs, exam table drawer pulls, common area countertops, pens, etc.
- Minimal close distances between individuals of different households. We keep time spent in common areas staggered, and minimized to limit “close contact” potential. Additionally, plexiglass shields have been installed at front desks.
- Vaccine administration in exam rooms.