Sick Visit Parking Lot Check-In
Beginning Thursday, March 19, we will offer online check-in for sick visits. This will be encouraged but optional, and will apply to the THREE CHOPT OFFICE ONLY. Online check-in allows you to wait in your car with your child until your exam room is ready. It minimizes the number of people in the waiting room at a given time, and optimizes safety for you, your children and our staff.
The host, waitlistme.com, does not see or store your information. Only PAR staff will be able to see the information you submit.
Below are instructions for checking in for you child’s appointment.
- Park in the Three Chopt office parking lot
- Visit our home page PARpeds.com
- Click on the blue button that reads, “Three Chopt Parking Lot Check-In“
- A new tab/window will open up
- Enter the patient’s name and your phone number and click “+Add”
- You will receive a text acknowledging you’ve been checked in
- You will receive a second text when your exam room is ready, asking you to proceed to the front desk for further instruction.
This is obviously a very new procedure for us. Please bear with us as we troubleshoot any issues that arise. You may either call our main line 804-282-4205 or come to the front desk if you do not receive a confirmatory text stating you have been checked in.
Please do not use this service until you are parked in our lot. This should not be used to let us know you are on your way.
Do not leave your child unattended in your car for any reason.
Helpful COVID-19 Links:
Previous COVID-19 Blog Entries: